TERMS & CONDITIONS:
What Mehak Enterprise is & What it is not?
Mehak Enterprise Technologies is an organization which is incepted with a mission to smoothen the complex & time-consuming government process of housing rental registration. Mehak Enterprise is not an agent or broker, so no recurring charges or commission will be levied upon end-user of our product or service bearer. Mehak Enterprise is founded with service-oriented architecture funded by its own product which will serve an users. Mehak Enterprise does not provide any help for lease related affairs, it only assist in leave & license registration agreement.
Mehak Enterprise advises to its users that they should consult an advocate or solicitor before entering into any agreement.
2.Mehak Enterprise hereby presents its responsibilities & non-responsibilities.
* Mehak Enterprise is responsible for:
- Integrity of ‘mobile rental application-’- the tool or interface it offers.
· Reducing the complexity in time-consuming government process of housing rental registration.
· Security of your personal data
· Home delivery of Leave & license agreement
· Legal advice
· Providing customer support
· Helpful points about leave and license agreement
*Mehak Enterprise is not responsible for:
- Any disputed property
- Any delay in appointments scheduled by Registration offices.
- Incorrect data submission by end-user
3. End-users are required to furnish following details at the time of registration through our web application-
- Respective names, contact numbers, email_id’s
- Current addresses of respective authority, address of renting property
- Leave and License period, other relative terms & conditions
- Rent details and refundable or non-refundable deposits details.
- Finally, making an appropriate payment.
- Failing to do so, their registration with us will not get completed.
In case you wish to cancel your order after completing the whole procedure of putting up the detailed information and paying your amount via any payment mode then in that scenario you need to inform us via any communication channel viz. phone, mail or personally.
While informing through mail you should mention ‘Request Cancellation’ in the subject line. And, in the body of the mail it is mandatory to mention your request number, document id and your name and contact number. Also, you can mention your reason of cancellation though it’s optional. After fulfilling the mentioned criteria send it to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
The refund payment will be made in accordance with our below mentioned refund policy which is specified according to the most likely cases of our model.
Subject to your compliance with our above mentioned cancellation policy we are liable to refund your payment in part in the following cases which are based upon the state of ongoing process.
Case 1: In case you inform us to cancel the request before we make your payment for stamp duty and registration fees than 70% of the total amount paid will be refunded back.
Case 2: Once the stamp duty and registration fees got paid by our company through GRAS or any authentic payment mode then 20% of the total amount paid will be refunded back.
Case 3: In case if we receive your cancellation request after the final delivery of your registered document then your cancellation request will be considered and treated as null and void.
Case 4: The total amount paid by you for the whole process of on-line-registration of Leave & License agreement will stand forfeited in case cancellation request is not received by us within four months from the date of payment.
Amount will be refunded via same source within 10 to 15 working days.
a.By accepting the terms and conditions the customer accepts that Mehak Enterprise may send the alerts to the mobile phone number provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer. The customer acknowledges that the alerts will be received only if the mobile phone is in ‘On’ mode to receive the SMS. If the mobile phone is in ‘off’’ mode then the customer may not get / get after delay any alerts sent during such period.
b. Mehak Enterprise will make best efforts to provide the service and it shall be deemed that the customer shall have received the information sent from Mehak Enterprise as an alert on the mobile phone number provided during the course of registration with our interface and Mehak Enterprise shall not be under any obligation to confirm the authenticity of the person(s) receiving the alert. The customer cannot hold Mehak Enterprise liable for non-availability of the service in any manner whatsoever.
c. The customer acknowledges that the SMS service provided by Mehak Enterprise is an additional facility provided for the customer’s convenience and that it may be susceptible to error, omission and/ or inaccuracy. In the event the customer observes any error in the information provided in the alert, Mehak Enterprise shall be immediately informed about the same by the customer and Mehak Enterprise will make best possible efforts to rectify the error as early as possible. The customer shall not hold Mehak Enterprise liable for any loss, damages, claim, expense including legal cost that may be incurred/ suffered by the customer on account of the SMS facility.
d. The customer acknowledges that the clarity, readability, accuracy, and promptness of providing the service depend on many factors including the infrastructure, connectivity of the service provider. Mehak Enterprise shall not be responsible for any non-delivery, delayed delivery or distortion of the alert in any way whatsoever.
e. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Mehak Enterprise as an organization and the SMS service provider including its officials from any damages, claims, demands, proceedings, loss, cost, charges and expenses whatsoever including legal charges.
f. By accepting the terms and conditions the customer acknowledges and agrees that Mehak Enterprise may call the mobile phone number provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer, for the purpose of collecting feedback from the customer regarding their experience.
g. Grievances and claims related to Mehak Enterprise service or product should be reported to Mehak Enterprise support team as soon as possible.
7. The party of the second part has agreed to pay to the party of the first part the charges given below in consideration of the e-registration services provided by it, failing to do so,the registration process will not be started. Being govt. authorised service provider for e-registration it has to follow the govt. mandate to take registration charges Rs. 700/- only (Rs. 550 + Rs. 150/-) and Rs. 300/- for doorstep service. But the party of the first part charges some more amount to deliver an improved user experience through a mobile application which helps online tracking of leave and licence application on mobile,print outs of the original document on legal paper,courier service,software chrges etc.
Range of charges (to govt. and to Mehak Enterprise)
a. Registration fee(to govt.) Rs. 1000/-
b. Stamp duty (to govt.) xxx (as per Govt. stamp calculator)
c. Government Authorization fee (to govt.) Rs. 150/-
d. Government approved E-Registration charges Rs. 550/-
e. Single visit Government approved fee Rs. 300/-
f. Other Mehak Enterprise charges (Software fee,Printing,Advisory,Courier etc) Rs. 399/-
g. Online payment gateway Charges(waived off for the moment,but can be charged if there is cancellation.)
8. The party of the first part makes it clear that Rs. 300/- are charged as door-step service charges within a defined circle based on the distance from Mehak Enterprise’s offices. Beyond a fixed defined distance it is charged maximum of Rs. 200/- extra. The information about the distance is available on customer support number.
9. The party of First part further makes it clear that as a company it does not provide any witness for registration. It always recommends that the witness needs to be of either licensor’s or licensee’s acquaintance. However, if there are practical difficulties for customers in finding a witness the Mehak Enterprise executive that meets the customer at doorstep may help in finding one. It may be noted that in case if anybody charges any services for witness, the same are not paid to Mehak Enterprise, as a company.
*Subjected to Different Jurisdiction